Sunday, March 26, 2023

Beginning of CCR creation

CCR Plan

Research

This week I will be going to research about what kind of of CCR type of projects I want to, since that I have to do two of them. I will then research what type of videos other people did in the past so I can have some sort of reference to what I am going to do.

Script

I will draft a script for my video that includes the research results and a synopsis of the reflection. The script will have to be organized and have an opening, middle section, and end. 

Storyboard

I am going to outline the visual components of my film opening that will be in a storyboard. You can use this to see the finished product in my mind's eye and make any required modifications. 

Visual Effects

I am going to collect visual evidence to back my reflection reflection, such as pictures, videos, and animations. Use excellent resources that are pertinent to your subject and help to convey your point. As this will also add to the creative element of the project. 

Overall

This is all that is going to go into the CCR when I start to produce it. This will all come into action when I finally edit the final project. I will try to work on it this week as much as I can as I also have to edit my film opening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are the links to both of my CCR creations: Talk Show https://youtu.be/vhC0zmxl_10 Podcast https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QWiEuB_yYpM...