Friday, February 17, 2023

Filming Locations

  When it comes to playing hockey in Florida many people say "There's no hockey in Florida" as many people only think of cold states or countries that have hockey, but they are wrong as there are many spots in South Florida that have hockey but hockey is overtaken by sports such as Football and Basketball. But when it comes to filming there are not that many spots to film hockey on ice as there are for many other projects which could make this topic a bit more difficult but I already know where to film all of my project and what times would be easily accessible for me to film on the ice.

     Pines Ice Arena is my best option for me because there is a certain time at 6:00 am where there are not as many people there so I could have a better chance at filming. There are other places such as Panthers Ice Den but that place is much more popular and would have much more people on the ice, which means no chance for me to film. 

This is one of the areas where I will be filming:

This is the outside of the building I will be filming at, as the inside is where the ice rink is and where most of the filming will take place in. 
This is the place where I will be filming the most:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are the links to both of my CCR creations: Talk Show https://youtu.be/vhC0zmxl_10 Podcast https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QWiEuB_yYpM...