Saturday, February 18, 2023

Got an Idea

 After a while I've finally come up with an idea for the opening of the movie. Although I do not know what the story is going to look like throughout the whole movie, I have an idea of what the beginning looks like. So first off we know that the main idea of the movie is going to be revolved around hockey and the main characters actions surrounding that topic. The beginning will start off with the main character (me) practicing for hockey and then from time to time the movie will cut to black and show the credits introducing the director, producer, main actor...etc. There will be various shots used throughout the whole opening and transitions so that it will flow a lot better. And after the all the credits play through the main character will get off the ice from practicing and receive a phone call that makes the character depressed but the call will not get revealed in the opening. Obviously this is just a summary of what the beginning is going to look like, while the storyboard will show me more clearly of what I want the opening to look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are the links to both of my CCR creations: Talk Show https://youtu.be/vhC0zmxl_10 Podcast https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QWiEuB_yYpM...