Monday, February 27, 2023

Group Meeting

 In class today we went got in groups and went through our blogs and our ideas of our projects and received insightful feedback from my group members. When each member of the group was presenting their blogs I tried to listen to what they were doing differently than me in their blogs and how they are going to do their film opening. 

When we were sharing our first thoughts of our projects, I heard that some people have had some obstacles in the way of their planning part. They told me about these problems and how they were able to overcome them as I have. Although that each person individually had a different problem come across but have all found a solution for each of our projects. 


These group meetings will help me grow upon my project and how I will continue to improve and update it. Hearing what other people are doing differently than me helped me on what I can do better with my project and what I can add to it. So overall everyone can benefit from learning from peers and they can say negative or positive things about your project which helps me learn.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are the links to both of my CCR creations: Talk Show https://youtu.be/vhC0zmxl_10 Podcast https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QWiEuB_yYpM...