Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Filming and post production schedule

Overview
So when I do start to film I do not think that It will take that long as I think, I believe that filming the whole film opening will take around 2 to 3 hours but I also have to prepare that shots will not be that good and have to retake these shots in order to fulfill what I see in my project. Making a schedule for my project should not be that long as I said that filming should only take a maximum of 3 hours, but what's after is what I am having to plan and schedule for. I do not have a planned date for me to start filming because then I would be on a more of a deadline for my project, which I do not want to be.

Schedule

Day for filming- Take around 2-3 hours and have time for retakes 

1-2 days after filming I will start to edit the video

Editing the video should maybe take around 3-4 days 

I would then look over the video and check if I reached the two minute mark and if I need to add or remove any scenes from my opening

If I do need to retake any shots I would do it at this time, because at around this time I would think would be near the due date for project and would have to retake these shots at this time then go back into the editing software and incorporate these new shots into the project

After that I would start to plan for my CCR, this would consist of what I would incorporate in my CCR and what my main points that I would try to make throughout.

Conclusion
So in overall I do believe that creating a schedule helps people tell them what they are supposed to be working on and how much longer that they will have for each of their projects or assignments. This schedule will especially help me because although that it is just a basic and simplistic schedule it will help tell me and realize what I am supposed to be working on when I have available time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are the links to both of my CCR creations: Talk Show https://youtu.be/vhC0zmxl_10 Podcast https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QWiEuB_yYpM...