Friday, March 3, 2023

Learning of CCR

 Today in class my teacher, Mrs.Stoklosa, taught the class how to create a quality creative critical reflection(CCR), which is where I have to create two media texts in which I have to reflect upon the whole process including the planning process, production, and post production. Throughout reflecting on the process I have to answer 4 major questions that incorporate those factors within the questions. Our teacher also gave us "Don'ts", meaning that she gave us a list of things to not incorporate in our CCR; some of which include: no talking head, basically saying that she just doesn't want us to speak into the camera the whole time and wants us to add pictures of research or clips from our film opening, do not wing it meaning that she wants us to have a script and not just say things that come to mind when recording, and finally she said not to provide general responses and for our answers to be specific. 

In our notes we went in depth into each question and broke them down into simpler terms so that when I go to write the script for my CCR it will be much easier for me to understand what my notes say. We also talked about how there are many different ways to represent your CCR and how they can better help your audience visualize what your talking about, instead of just having your head just being there and talking the whole time. Some examples our teacher gave us were talk show, a presentation but have a voice over while the video is playing, an enhanced podcast meaning that the podcast could include sounds from your project, and a director commentary.

My notes from class today:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are the links to both of my CCR creations: Talk Show https://youtu.be/vhC0zmxl_10 Podcast https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QWiEuB_yYpM...