Sunday, March 12, 2023

Change in plans/beginning of filming

 So I was originally going to be the main star in my film opening, but when thinking about it, it would be much easier for me to record someone else playing the role of the main character because they don't know anything about the angles and would be much harder for them to film something that they are not aware of. So I decided to make my friend, Joey, the main actor because I know what shots and angles to shoot. This will make the filming process go by a bit faster because I know what I am doing. 


I've started to film video this morning at 6am. I decided to make this change this morning when I started to film it by myself but I couldn't do it. Above, is a picture from what I filmed this morning. I believe I got enough clips but I need to check how many seconds I have just in case I have to record any more clips for my video and if I need to refilm anything. The thing is I can only film on weekend mornings so I need to see if my friend can film next weekend just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are the links to both of my CCR creations: Talk Show https://youtu.be/vhC0zmxl_10 Podcast https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QWiEuB_yYpM...